Pages

Tuesday 4 April 2017

Letter to parents T1W10

Glen Innes School
38 Eastview Road
Glen Innes


4 April 2017

Dear Mum

Our school is having a’’drop in cafe’’ in our hall on Wednesday April 5 2:00 pm and I really want you to come. I can also want to tell you about my levels in math,writing and reading. For Maths I got 3B and for writing I got a 2P, finally for reading I got 3A.

But the national standard for my age is a 4A. I have to work harder and harder this term especially on my writing also on my reading. I hope to get a 4A by the end of the year.

I have been doing some maths to acceleration my learning in math.I also want to practice some writing  and to do that I will write paragraphs to help me in school work.And for reading I have lot of books at home to read so I can read those to help me in reading.

Your loving child
Daniel

0 comments:

Post a Comment