Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

migration


I did not get to listen to ms. Maude mori listen because I was at the dentist getting my teeth checked. It was exhausting and my mouth was getting sore. As I walk into the class room ms. Maude was going on about something about mori children being with there grandparents most of the time. She also said that the grandparents tech the children how to hunt,cook,make tools,make clothes and to clean. She also said something about history. Songs coming down from their ancestor to our generation like songs,stories and information on how they survived.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia ora Daniel
I really enjoyed that you added how maori songs were created by their ancestors. I was there when she gave us information on New Zealands migration. Do you wish you were there for all of the session?

Post a Comment